(1) IT Specialist
- Provide remote and on-site deskside and helpdesk support.
- Assist in setup, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT infrastructure – PC, LAN/WAN, WiFi and Veeam Servers.
- Monitor the performance of the infrastructure and carry out tuning exercises as appropriate to ensure optimal performance.
- Perform system health check, security monitoring, security patch updating and backup / restore.
- Create and update infrastructure documentation and prepare operation and management reports.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Hands-on experience in configuring and administering in VMware VSphere/ESXi in Win 2013-2019 environment.
- Working experience in troubleshooting & configuring Dell routers / switches and Aruba Wifi products.
Fast learning and strong problem-solving capabilities are expected.
(2) Analyst Programmer
- Participate in requirement gathering, design and development of applications;
- Provide daily support and maintenance on the applications;
- Participate in system integration testing, and user testing support, etc.;
- Prepare system specification and technical documentation;
- Perform other ad-hoc duties.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field of study;
- 3-5 years of software development experience in Web development using ASP.NET MVC or other web development framework;
- Must have experience of C#, Crystal Report and MS SQL;
- Experience in Python and PostgreSQL is an advantage;
- Capable and willing to learn new things;
- Able to work independently.